Job Posting: Construction Labourer
Kenorah Design/Build Ltd is BC's most awarded residential builder and renovator, based in the Lower Mainland, and serving BC from West Vancouver to Abbotsford. At Kenorah, we specialize in providing a uniquely integrated design/build process for our clients with a 100% cost and schedule guarantee. We are looking for people who are on board with our vision to provide the absolute best custom home and renovating experience in our industry.
Kenorah is currently looking for a full time Construction Labourer to be a part of our team. We are looking for a specific person who is hard working, passionate humble and resourceful.
This role will require the following responsibilities and requirements;
- Contribute to the construction of our renovation and custom home projects by assisting with carpentry, general cleanup, etc.
- Develop healthy relationships with the construction team, as well as many suppliers and sub-trades
- Versatile, enthusiastic, self-motivated and collaborative
- Residential Construction experience is an asset
- Basic computer proficiency an asset
- Able to travel throughout lower mainland.
- Full buy in of our Core Values;
- Constantly Learning, Humbly Teaching
- Win As A Team
- Integrity Through All Actions
- Beautiful Homes, Built For Generations
Interested applicants should email resume, CV and answers to the following questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. What relevant experience do you have, that you could bring to this position?
2. Beyond work, what are you most interested/passionate about?
3. What is one thing that you are really, really good at that will help you with your role here at Kenorah.
**No telephone enquiries please. Due to the typically high volume of applications we received, Only qualified applicants will be contacted. Thanks!