Job Posting: Interior Designer
Kenorah Design/Build Ltd is BC's most awarded residential builder and renovator, based in the Lower Mainland, and serving BC from West Vancouver to Abbotsford. At Kenorah, we specialize in providing a uniquely integrated design/build process for our clients with a 100% cost and schedule guarantee. We are looking for people who are on board with our vision to provide the absolute best custom home and renovating experience in our industry.
Kenorah is currently looking for a full time Interior Designer to be a part of our team. We are looking for a specific person who is talented, hard working, passionate humble and resourceful.
This role will require the following responsibilities and requirements;
- Certification as an Interior Designer, with 2+ years industry experience
- - Profient in AutoCAD required. Revit training a bonus.
- - Strong project management capabilities
- - Ability to work well with the design + construction team, as well as many suppliers and sub-trades
- - Versatile, enthusiastic, self-motivated and collaborative
- - Computer proficiency an asset
- Full buy in of our Core Values;
- Constantly Learning, Humbly Teaching
- Win As A Team
- Integrity Through All Actions
- Beautiful Homes, Built For Generations
- Pride in Process; constantly delivering the right solutions
Interested applicants should email resume, CV and answers to the following questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. What relevant experience do you have, that you could bring to this position?
2. Beyond work, what are you most interested/passionate about?
3. What is one thing that you are really, really good at that will help you with your role here at Kenorah.
**No telephone enquiries please. Due to the typically high volume of applications we received, Only qualified applicants will be contacted. Thanks!