Kenorah Design/Build Ltd is one of BC’s most respected and long-standing residential builders and renovators, serving the greater Vancouver and Fraser Valley Region. At Kenorah, we specialize in providing a uniquely integrated design/build process for our clients with a 100% cost and schedule guarantee. We are looking for people who are on board with our vision to provide the absolute best custom home and renovating experience in our industry.
We offer a flexible work environment, a fun and engaging culture, and a “win as a team” collaborative approach to our projects.
Kenorah is currently looking for full-time Site Leads to join our team. We are looking for that special person who is hard working, passionate humble and resourceful.
This role will require the following responsibilities and requirements;
- Site Leads work to coordinate, lead and direct the daily activities of our job sites. Working as the “eyes and ears” of our Project Managers, they are responsible to coordinate sub trades and carpenters on site, liaison with required engineers and inspectors, mentor and train our carpentry team, ensure health and safety, complete required carpentry tasks, and problem solve, as required.
- Must be permanent resident of Canada
- Versatile, enthusiastic, self-motivated and collaborative
- A well versed understanding of local building codes and practices is an asset
- Able to travel throughout lower mainland.
- Full buy in of our Core Values;
- Constantly Learning, Humbly Teaching
- Win As A Team
- Integrity Through All Actions
- Beautiful Homes, Built For Generations
- Pride in Process; consistently delivering the right solutions
Interested applicants should email resume, CV and answers to the following questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. What relevant experience do you have, that you could bring to this position?
2. Beyond work, what are you most interested/passionate about?
3. What is one thing that you are really, really good at that will help you with your role here at Kenorah.
**No telephone enquiries please. Due to the typically high volume of applications we received, Only qualified applicants will be contacted. Thanks!