Kenorah Design/Build Ltd is one of BC’s most awarded residential builders and renovators, serving the greater Vancouver and Fraser Valley Region. At Kenorah, we specialize in providing a uniquely integrated design/build process for our clients with a 100% cost and schedule guarantee. We are looking for people who are on board with our vision to provide the absolute best custom home and renovating experience in our industry.
We offer a flexible work environment, a fun and engaging culture, and a “win as a team” collaborative approach to our projects.
Kenorah is currently looking for a full time Intermediate Interior Designer be a part of our team. We are looking for that special person who is hard working, passionate humble and resourceful.
This role will require the following responsibilities and requirements;
- Under the leadership of the Design Leads, work collaboratively in our integrated Design/Build model to design Renovations, Custom Homes and Commercial Office Space projects.
- Minimum 2 year diploma in Interior Design, 4 years preferred
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience required
- Must be permanent resident of Canada
- Versatile, enthusiastic, self-motivated and collaborative
- Must be capable and confident AutoCAD
- Revit training and competence is highly preferred.
- A well versed understanding of local building codes and practices is an asset
- Able to travel throughout lower mainland.
- Full buy in of our Core Values;
- Constantly Learning, Humbly Teaching
- Win As A Team
- Integrity Through All Actions
- Beautiful Homes, Built For Generations
- Pride in Process; consistently delivering the right solutions
Interested applicants should email resume, CV and answers to the following questions to: email@example.com
1. What relevant experience do you have, that you could bring to this position?
2. Beyond work, what are you most interested/passionate about?
3. What is one thing that you are really, really good at that will help you with your role here at Kenorah.
**No telephone enquiries please. Due to the typically high volume of applications we received, Only qualified applicants will be contacted. Thanks!